pro Elliott Wave . com
pro ElliottWave .com Mission:
To bring the best Daily Analysis for Forex, Futures, & Indices using Elliott Wave Forecast , Fibonacci, Stochastic, & MACD.
pro ElliottWave .com Services:
Depending on the level of membership we provide:
- Daily Elliott Wave Chart Analysis & Forecasting Forex updates of 15 min and 1h charts
- Bi-Weekly updates Elliott Wave Chart Analysis & Forecasting of 4h, Daily and Weekly charts
- Tuesday Elliott Wave Video Analysis and Forecast
- Weekend (by Sunday noon PST) Elliott Wave Video Analysis and Forecast
- Elliott Wave Weekly Newsletter - Covering all highlights of the previous week and Forecast of major moves & events of the of the upcoming week
- Educational Elliott Wave Webinars - Covering Elliott-Wave Theory and Trading Strategies
- LIVE Elliott Wave TRADING ROOM - Usually starts around 5:30 amPST - 8:30 am PST - Covering the US markets Opening.
- Daily Elliott Wave Chart Analysis of the Dow, S&P, Gold, and the US Dollar Index. 15 min to Weekly.
- Forex Symbols included in this Level of Membership: EURUSD, EURJPY, USDJPY, GBPUSD, and USDCHF.
pro ElliottWave.com Membership Levels:
- Pay Per Usage
- For a detailed Comparison & Pricing click on to our Join Us page
pro ElliottWave.com Elliott Wave Forecast Basics (click for more):
- Impulsive Waves always divide into 5 waves: Waves 1,2,3,4,&; followed by a corrective wave, typically A, B & C.
- The waves that are numbered (1,2,3,4,5) are in the direction of the Trend.
- The waves that are Lettered (A, B, C ) are against the Trend.
- Structure = 5-3-5-3-5 (21) followed by 5-3-5 (13)
- Wave 1 could divide into an impulsive 5 wave or a Leading Diagonal.
- Wave 3 is always an Impulsive 5 wave and is never the shortest wave.
- Waves 5 & C is always 5 waves but it could be an Ending Diagonal.
- Wave 2, 4 and B always subdivide in 3 wave corrections.
- Wave 2 Never moves beyond origin of Wave 1.
- Wave 3 must go beyond Wave 1.
- Wave 4 never moves into wave 1 range.
- Wave A can be a three wave structure or Leading Diagonal.
- Wave 5 often goes beyond Wave 3, if not it is called "Truncation".
- The Chart shows a bull Market. For a Bear Market the chart can be flipped and all the rules remain the same.
- The same pattern can be viewed in all time frames: Thick Charts, 1 min, 2 min, 3 min, 5 min, 10 min, 15 min, 30 min, 1 h, 4h, Daily, Weekly, Monthly Charts etc...
- Waves 2 & 4 will almost always Alternate into ZigZags, Flats, or Combos.
- Wave 4 can be Flats, Triangles or Combinations vs
- Wave 2 which is usually ZigZag or or a ZigZag combination.
- Wave 4 Usually Terminates in the same area as the Previous Wave 4 of Wave 3.
- Typical Fib counts for Wave 2 is %50, %61.8 of Wave 1.
- Typical Fib Count of Wave 4 is %38.2 or %61.8 of wave 3.
- See the charts for other Fibonacci relations.
- Often Waves ad-hear to the laws of Channeling:
- 5 ends around the Chanel line extension of endpoints of 1-3, and
- Wave 4 may end at the parallel line point 1-3. (please look at the charts)